Sally Beauty Holdings is an American international speciality retailer and provider of professional beauty products. On an annual basis, it earns a revenue of $ 3.9 billion. Sally Beauty is a public beauty company with its headquarters in Denton, Texas, the US. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the company sells and provides through more than 4,000 stores, including approximately 200 franchised units, all over the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Belgium, Perú, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, and The Netherlands. Beauty Systems Group stores, named under the brand as CosmoProf or Armstrong McCall stores, along with its outside sales consultants, sell up to 9,800 professional branded products, including Wella, Goldwell, Paul Mitchell, Sebastián, and TIGI, which are targeted exclusively for salon and professional use and also for resale to their customers. They also initiated expanding their brand basics; now, they sell more products for African-American women. These Sally beauty products include Shea Moisture, Mixed Chicks, and Curlys. The company intentionally made this move to become and appear more inclusive. Chris Brickman is the CEO of a highly-rated and famous beauty products brand, Sally Beauty Holdings.
Sally Beauty – A Well Established Global Company
Sally Beauty Holdings opened its first store in 1964 in New Orleans, Louisiana. At present, with annual sales of approximately $3.9 billion, it is the largest retailer and provider of professional beauty products globally. The primary purpose of this company is to provide its customers with access to top-quality professional beauty products and exceptional customer service. It provides professional beauty products to salon professionals and retail customers through its 5000 stores and approximately 820 distributor sales consultants. Sally Beauty lets its employees the opportunity to grow through meaningful work and professional training and development.
Employees Rewarding Benefits
Sally Beauty offers a benefits package for its employees. These benefits are available to both full-time and part-time employees depending on the hours of working.
- Sally Beauty provides essential Life Insurance and Disability Coverage. Adding to it, it offers voluntary benefits such as critical illness and accident coverage.
- The company offers dental, vision coverage, medical plans, and Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses.
- Employees will also be eligible for sick days and other forms of paid time off, including vacations and holidays.
- Also, Sally Beauty offers an Employee Discount to all the employees and an Employee Assistance Program which is a private and free service.
- It also provides a 401(K) plan, matching company contributions and voluntary profit-sharing contributions to help the eligible associates plan for their future financial needs.
This article provides you an excellent overview of the famous worldwide brand – Sally Beauty. You must visit it for professional results. Please share your views once you pay a visit to it!