Ever wondered how Korean celebrities and your favorite singers and k pop artists can maintain such good quality hair along with flaunting their hair with great qualities? Even if it is a normal day for them, they can get an amazing shine to their hair.
You might be wondering what it is that they do and we don’t get hair like them? Do not worry; we have bundled and summed up all the details you need to achieve great quality hair, just like Korean idols.
Hair Care Tips Of Korean Idols:
1. Eat Nutrient-Rich Food: It has been observed that food with a high quantity of nutrients and minerals like Kimchi dishes is great for boosting your immune system. Selenium present in the garlic helps to keep your hair and skin extremely nourished and healthy. Kimchi is present widely in Korea; no wonder why they own the best skin and shiny hair
2. Use A Hair Mask To Pamper Your Hair: Like our skin needs masks for pampering, our hair needs too. Mask in your hair will considerably increase the softness and shine in your hair. If you have damaged hair due to frequently dying and using heat tools, you should weekly apply a hair mask to set everything in place.
3. Water + Oil Quick Fix: A mixture of oil and water on your hair regularly helps keep the natural volume and shiny appearance of your hair. It also helps treat your ending issues of split ends and oily scalp that are otherwise difficult to cope with. Koreans do not only use this, and it’s a globally popular and extremely effective type of quick fix.
Some Other Hair Care Techniques- Korean Hair Care Tips
4. Avoid Sun Light: Even if you do not use styling products like straighter or curlers, it is important to use something that can shield your hair from direct sunlight. Excessive exposure to light coming from the sun tends to make your hair appear dull and make its texture brittle. Protection from damage done by heat will give you magnetic locks that will make you appear stunning. It is important to use hair sprays and heat protectant creams in your hair while you are going out or using heat-based tools in your hair. Following this in your routine will help you keep your hair alive.
5. Do Not Develop A Habit Of Sleeping With Wet Hair: Make sure your hair is completely dry before you are about to sleep. The reason behind this is that your hair is weak when it is wet. They are more likely to break, and the amount of friction between your hair and pillow becomes high, due to which more hair fall may occur. Wet hair means you have a damp scalp, which is not good and cause skin problems like psoriasis and eczema.
Use these amazing tips to receive hair just like your favorite celebrities from Korea.