Every girl, once in their lifetime, wants to curl their hair. But hair curling is not easy to do. It is quite tricky without the proper tools. It is quite hard to do if you don’t know what you’re doing, and you may spend all the time and energy and end up looking like a clown.
In this article, we will see how to make hair curling easy and fun. All you need is the right tools and techniques for hair curls
The Right Size Tool For Hair Curling
The most critical step in hair curling is to have the right size tool. The way your curls come out depends on the curling irons size. Smaller the size, smaller the curls will be. At the same time, it will take a longer time to curl all your hair and vice versa.
The size of the iron should be proportionate to the length of your hair. If you have long hair, use a larger diameter iron barrel. Therefore, you should choose the right size of the curling iron depending upon the length of your hair. With the right size of the tool, your hair curling will become easy.
Right Equipment For Hair Curling
There are various types of curling iron you can go for hair curl Ceramic, titanium, chrome, tourmaline, and gold are some of the materials used to make curling iron. Experts recommend ceramic and tourmaline for perfect hair curling. These materials give you the proper distribution of heat and control.
Prepare Your Hair Properly
Before using the iron, you need to prepare your hair for hair curling. You can use gel or curl-enhancing cream before you dry your hair. You can also use curl-spraying spray for ease of the process.
Here are a few products that you can use before hair curling:
- Aveda Be Curly Style Prep
- Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream
- TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier
- Kenra Thermal Styling Spray
How To Get “Beachy Curls” Look
Here are the steps to get the beachy curls
- Clip your dried hair.
- Spray your hair to get it moist.
- Curl your hair over the iron and keep it for 10 to 20 seconds. Once you release the iron, clip your hair with a bobby pin.
- Repeat the process until you curl all your hair. Let your hair cool and unclip it.
- Use your fingers to style it the way you want.
How To Get Small Bouncy Curls
Follow this simple technique to get bouncy curls.
- Clip the hair which you will not be curlings. Divide the rest of your hair into small sections.
- Comb and use hairspray before placing the sections onto the curling iron.
- Curl your hair on the iron and hold for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Clip each curl using a bobby pin.
- Release when it cools down and style it using your hands.
- Dry your hair before curlings it so that it stays in place after hair curlings.
- Always use bobby pins to clip it firm. It is inexpensive and easy to use.
- Let your curls cool down before unclipping it.
- Always use the right tools and the right size for hair curlings.
- Last but not least, keep practicing because practice makes perfect.